After my VIP day with Petchy, I walked away with a beautiful visual brand. As my company has evolved I have drifted away from the colors & fonts but what remains is my Mission, Vision, & Big fat hairy scary goal that I developed using the Brand it! Strategy workbook. We have all done the mission & vision exercises but Petchy’s approach made a clear distinction between mission vs vision that I consistently refer back to. While my hairy scary goal drives the foundations & future of my business. Thank you for helping me develop a brand that resonates with who I am & what I want to create. A brand that remains regardless of visual elements.
Recent Podcast Episodes
- Ep. 062: You can’t rush quality
- Ep. 061: Brand it! spotlight with Lynn Dutrow
- Ep. 060: Email Mastery – relationship-building emails to power biz growth w/ Eman Ismail
- Ep. 059: Behind the scenes: Going back to custom proposals
- Ep. 058: 3 ways to support your productivity – without the hustle w/ Jenna Hellberg