Hiya! I'm Petchy, and I love to talk about brand strategy + design.
If you’ve landed on this page, chances are that A) I’ve shamelessly pitched myself to be a guest on your podcast or in your community, or B) you’ve reached out to me because you want me to do a talk, training or interview. Either way, neither of us want to be doing the email tango to get that bio and photos, so here’s everything you need.
Solveig Petch [she/her] is a brand strategist and designer who is passionate about crafting remarkable branding for the quietly rebellious. With a degree in Design Management, 20+ years of working with brands of all types and sizes, and 14+ years as a business owner, she’s not your average designer-turned-strategist! In her work, she fuses strategy with design to facilitate brand transformations that stand out from the crowd and help values-driven business owners connect with more of their best-fit clients.
A firm believer that building an impactful and profitable brand can be done without compromising your integrity or pretending to be someone you’re not, Solveig has made it her mission to help her clients discover and define their brands’ unique purpose and personality, find the confidence to own their sh*t — and tap into their uniqueness to spark meaningful connections and build brands their way.
She is also the creator of the Brand it!™ framework, and host of the Brand it! with Petchy podcast.
- Unapologetic integrity
- Sincere compassion
- Quiet rebellion
Find me online
- Say hi on Instagram
- Connect on Linkedin
- Listen to the Brand it! with Petchy podcast
- Own your sh*t — embracing the true you to make your brand stand out
- Purpose > Profit — how purpose-driven brands can change the world
- Brand values or bland values? Why playing it safe can put your brand at risk
- 4 tell-tale signs your branding isn’t quite right — and how to fix it!
- What exactly is a brand? (Hint: it’s not your logo!)
- What is the most common branding mistake you see small businesses make?
- What is a purpose-driven brand?
- What is brand strategy and why the heck is it so important?
Nobody likes awkward silences, right? 😳 I’ve had enough terrible first date moments to know that they can be downright painful. I’m sure we’ll get on like a house on fire, but to be on the safe side, I think we should warm up a little. You know… Get to know each other and see if we click before we swipe right? Grab a slot in my schedule for a quick pre-interview chat.
I know time zones can be an absolute bitch, so if you can’t find a suitable time reach out to me and I’ll do my very best to schedule it manually!
- The mindset of a new entrepreneur on the Smash Your Own Ceiling Podcast
- Why brand strategy is essential on the Sell it, Sister Podcast
- How to create a strategic brand before even thinking about the brand visuals on Your Entrepreneur Resources
- Branding for value based small businesses on A Smaller Life
- Be a peach! Keynote for The Innovation Festival
- Own your sh*t – dare to be the true you, guest training for Brand Photographer Karina Lange‘s community
- Saying NO simplifies your business and brand on the Building Balance podcast
- 6 tips to spend your work time productively (community episode) on the Building Balance podcast
- Having a purpose-driven brand on the Take it Personally podcast
- Five things you need to build a trusted and beloved brand in Authority Magazine
- BA (Hons) in Design Management, De Montfort University
- Diploma in Service Design, Molde University College
- 21+ years of experience in the design industry
- 7 years as co-founder of a design agency
- 7 years as a solo business owner
- English (native)
- Norwegian (also native)
- Danish and Swedish (enough to hold a conversation)
Headshots + promo images
Right-click any image to save it to your computer, or click the button to see more + download them all.
Free micro course
Brand values, not bland values!
LET'S STAY IN TOUCH!
Petchy © 2023. Content on this site is subject to copyright and cannot be used or shared without prior consent. Petchy is owned and run by Solveig Petch. Org. nr: 917 283 311 MVA.